Wether you want to get started with acam's TDC-GP21 Time-to-Digital Converter or you look for a prototype development platform. The GP21-EVA provides everything needed to successfully evaluate and develop applications using the TDC-GP21 Time-to-Digital Converter. It serves as system for evaluating ultrasonic time-of-flight applications or as evaluation kit for TDC-GP21 time interval measurements.
- PC supported system, USB communication via PICOPROG interface module (included in delivery)
- SPI Interface connector
- No additional power supply. The power supply is provided by PICOPROG
- Comfortable Windows based measurement and evaluation software
- Compact in size
- Different power options, selectable by jumper
- Three reference clock sources for alternate clock options
- Pt500 / Pt1000 temperature measurement with on board reference
- Internal / external comparator for temperature measurement
- Easy connection of external microcontroller boards
- Data collection to ASCII text files
The PC based system comes with a Windows-based software. It contains six main sheets which allows the user to access all the functionality of the TDC-GP21.